The next in the Lifecycle national series of FREE training courses is taking place at a venue near you in May 2017.
This series of free seminars is taking place across the UK in May and sees Steve O’Neill, from our partner BTC, present his thoughts on the impact of the new legislation within the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 which are due to come into force later this year.
In his sessions, he will provide an overview of some of the more recent developments that will take place with the introduction of the new legislation that is due to come into effect on 26 June 2017.The seminar will look at the proposed changes in respect of:
- How the Persons of Significant Control registers are to be brought into line with the 4th Directive
- Changes affecting risk policies and procedures and periods of record keeping
- Legislation relating to failure to prevent tax evasion and facilitating tax avoidance
- The Criminal Finance Bill
- The new stance on professional ethics regarding tax avoidance schemes
- Changes to PoCA and the suspicious activity reporting regime and what is suspicious activity?
- Proposed changes to the supervisory regime for professionals
Due to the success of previous events, our seminars are now only available to Lifecycle members. So by reserving a place, you’ll be added to the Lifecycle network in order to secure your place and to ensure you don’t miss out on future events.
Location: Tickled Trout Hotel
Location: Racquet Club
Location: A J Bell Stadium
Location: The Village Hotel South
Location: Leigh Court
Location: National Conference Centre